I have a few questions, raised by our in-house security expert. I hope you can help.
(By “we”, “us”, etc, I mean the organisation/customer owning the space.)
- Are a space’s content model and entries encrypted at rest, or just in transit?
- Do Contentful staff have access to a space’s unencrypted data?
- Is this access audited?
- Is this access read-only or read-write?
- Is there an audit trail of our own logins?
- Does Contentful keep a version history/audit trail of content model changes?
- Is that version history accessible by us?
- Each content entry has a version history/audit trail: great. Is it possible to see this history after an entry is deleted (example: to find out which entries were deleted when, and by whom).
- Is there a consolidated audit trail of an entire space? (Can we see all the creations/updates/deletes made in a space in a simple, chronological list on one web page or via API call?)