Content segment channeling

Hey!
I was wondering is there a way to channel content segment/text segment/code snippet body into a table cell in guide or another content segment?
Example:
I have a drop down with dynamically increasing values, which is presented in multiple docs.
In order to have always up to date docs, I create a content type “content segment/text segment/code snippet” with drop down values and embedd it in respective cell/doc body describing the drop down.
As soon as anything changes in drop down, I just change it in drop down content segment/text segment/code snippet.

Hi @tatevik.manukyan,

Could you explain in a bit more detail what exactly you’re trying to achieve, explaining what exactly are your content models and fields?

In general, you should be able to easily link these two entities by creating a link among them using a referencing field.

However, if you’re trying to fetch the actual content of a child entry in the long-text field of a parent one, that is unfortunately not possible at the moment, and the best way to implement this would be indeed to simply create link among these entities.