Error inviting new user to organization

Hi, when I try to invite a user to my organization, I encouter the error saying “They were either an existing user or have already been invited.”. However, they actually haven’t received an invitation email and they don’t appear in the user list nor inviting user list. My organization is using the free plan and there are already ten users. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Hello @suguru, thank you for reaching out to our team, and sorry to hear about your invitation issue.

If you have reached a maximum of 10 free users on a free space plan, organization owner would have to add valid credit card details in order to go into overages.

In order to add credit card details, please follow these steps:

1. Organization owner needs to log into the account
  2. Click on organization name in top-left corner > Organization settings
  3. On the right side of the screen you will see Your Payment Details section
  4. Click on Enter payment details

Alternatively, you can refer to the following article: Steps: How can I update my credit card details?

Hope this information helps!

Thank you Petra, I’m going to talk to my team if we want to change our space plan.
It would also be nice if we can see better error message for this :slight_smile:

Wanted to add that my team was just bitten by this.

Please update this error message to indicate that the problem may actually be that you have reached your allocated number of seats. And that pending invites count toward the seat allotment.

This bad error message just wasted our time.

Thank you!

Hello @sam.bobb,

Sorry to hear you’ve experienced the same issue with error message.

I have passed both yours and @suguru’s feedback to our product team, and the team confirmed they are working on making the change.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback, it is much appreciated!