We have a requirement for a Content Review and Approval Workflow, the flow goes like
- Author sends Draft entry to Reviewer. Status change to “Ready For Review”
- Reviewer updates his review comments and can either send to Editor for Publishing (Status ==> Ready For Publishing) or Sends Back to Author (status ==> Draft).
- Editor can either approve the Entry (Status ==> Published) or sends back to Reviewer (Status ==> Ready For Review)
- New Entry Status “Ready For Review”, “Ready For Publishing” needs to be introduced apart from the default’s ones like Draft, Published, Changed, …
- System should allow only Entry in Draft status to be sent on a workflow.
- The Entry Status change should happen automatically based on the workflow actions/transitions.
How can we achieve these requirements?