"Versions" not showing in sidebar

I’ve been investigating the possibility of comparing/restoring previous versions of certain content entries, but the “Versions” sidebar block is not appearing in the “General” tab when viewing the entries. I am an administrator in the space, the entry is in a “Published” state and I can see from the “Info” tab that there are multiple versions of my specific entry.

Is there a setting I’m missing or has something changed? Any advice much appreciated…

I have the same query. I am not able to see versions section as well. Can anyone from the support team please help? thanks

Versions is only available for the master environment. Perhaps you are working in a different environment?

See the docs for further explanation:

OK. That explains my issue. But it feels like it should be more prominently noted than it is.

Assuming I update my “master” alias to point at my current sandbox environment, will the versioning become active?

Yes, I think that is how the versioning works, that it’s always active for the environment the master alias is pointing at.

1 Like